Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Under Construction

Bear with me – I am attempting to create a new look for my blog! I created a new background all by myself, and I loved the look of it without the blog part, but when I applied it to my blog, it didn’t exactly come out as I expected. So, as I said before, I am new to all of this stuff, especially this part of it, please bear with me through my changes! It’s late now and I can’t mess with it much more at the moment, so I will have to work on it more tomorrow. Unfortunately, I also don’t quite know how to revert back to my most recent template, since it was a freebie I found online, can’t remember where I found it, and made enough changes that I don’t think I can simply “undo” to get back to it. :( Hopefully I’ll figure it all out and am happy with what I end up creating or choosing from someone else’s creativity. Any pointers or suggestions of great, FREE, blog designs, please share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails