Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

I found out about this “blog carnival” through another friend’s blog, and thought I would give it a go this week!

If you are reading this and like this kind of post, check out the originator (love her blog! she does a few of these kinds of posts) and join in!

Getting to know YOU
First off – my hubby should be very proud of me for this; it’s the first time I incorporated someone else’s button and used the code correctly all on my own without his help and tutorials! I’m not a computer savvy person, and have needed his help numerous times with my blogging, since I am still fairly new and still learning. On to the questions:

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them? – Only if it’s my hubby or my parents, otherwise I just try not to to stare or look grossed out!
2. What are you passionate about? – dancing and baton twirling…I started baton when I was 5 and dance when I was 7, and nowadays I love teaching both!
3. How long have you been blogging? – I started a different blog to share creative ideas for special occasions (weddings, baby showers, birthday parties, bridal showers, etc.) back in 2008, but I didn’t do much with it so far, so serious blogging has been since April – still fairly new
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? – iced tea and as for alcoholic, it doesn’t really change from season to season and depends on what I’m thirsty for: fuzzy navel, Malibu and Coke, sour melon, or sometimes a Bahama Mama…as long as it’s typically sweet and fruity!
5. What is your favorite type of music? – no favorites really, but not a big fan of country or hardcore rap….right now my favorite song to hear has been “Hey Soul Sister” by Train
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? – watch TV, even though they say it’s bad for your quality of sleep, but most of the time it helps me clear my mind and become sleepy
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? – none at the moment, really….day trip to Bethany Beach with my twirling group if there’s enough seats on the bus, but other than that we haven’t decided on anything yet, and with having a new outdoor space built, we might not be able to afford any type of real vacation anywhere
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? – I hardly ever wear makeup (only when I dress up for special occasions), so everyday product that I would still consider in the beauty category would be my hairspray and detangler spray.

Now I better link this up before it’s too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails