Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Under Construction – Part 2

Well, I was at least able to revert back to my old design with my hubby’s help (thank you hun, you’re my hero!).  :)    I’m back to the drawing board with a new design for this blog though, but with the issues I had, I have learned a little from my mistakes, and will have to do some more research and learning before I can really make some changes.  I don’t want to be someone who changes my blog design constantly (even though I sometimes tire of things easily, and that might be fun…) because I feel your blog layout/design is how you’re recognized, sort of a signature.  So, even though change may be necessary every now and again with it, I’d like to keep those changes to a minimal number of times.  So for now, here it is again, even if it is a little drab.  I still like it better than how my attempt came out.  It will change someday though – keep an eye out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails