Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU

The questions…

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

Probably X-Ray vision, cause even though I don’t like to admit it, I can get curious, sometimes nosy.  Flight would be awesome though too.


2. The best thing I ever won is....?

Um, not really sure….I don’t tend to win much, and the only thing that’s standing out in my mind at the moment is when I was 7 and won first place in my novice 2 baton category at NBTA Nationals in Notre Dame, IN – that felt awesome!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

No, I’ve never skyped with anyone, since I don’t even really know what skype is or how to use it….Facebook can sometimes even be a challenge for me still!


4. What is your favorite Summer month?

July – you’ve got 4th of July fireworks and sometimes picnics, my birthday on the 17th, my hubby’s birthday on the 29th, and July 21st is when we officially became a couple almost 11 years ago (we met online almost a year before that, met in person that week, became a couple on the 21st, and have now been married for almost 3 years!)

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Definitely pool, ‘cause I always get a mouthful of saltwater in the ocean and can’t stand it, but I used to love the “lake” at one of the campgrounds we used to go to when I was really little.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Many favorite summer memories – every year I went with my baton group to Wildwood, NJ to perform on/off the boardwalk.  It’s something we looked forward to every summer, and they are definitely like my second family, and we have made so many great memories from those trips.  Sadly, we won’t be going this year.   :(


7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

Um, not really sure I have one.  I shop at Wal-Mart all the time, so right there most of everything I buy is a bargain compared to other stores.


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

No – I used to be an Athletic Trainer, and got my fill of watching sports that way.  Not a fan of watching any sport on TV.

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog the other day! I read your post on LOST and obviously am totally with you! I look forward to getting to know you some more and will for sure be back :-).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails