Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five!

Thursday Five

My five “happy’s” for this week:

Happy

Grateful

Jubilant

Ecstatic

Thankful

1. Today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the humidity is lower, and there’s a good, cooler breeze going outside. I was able to turn off the AC and open the windows to keep the house cool.

2. I am grateful to live in such a nice neighborhood. My current neighbors are very friendly, and I’m glad to have them living next to us. However…..one neighbor family is moving today (not quite a happy thought), but in keeping the upbeat mood, I am hoping for new neighbors just as great as them.

3. My Topsy Turvy tree planter is coming along pretty well! I haven’t posted about it yet, and I plan to, but I saw my first tomato flower bud on it today – yay!

4. Still excited to get my patio built – we bought some chairs this week to match the outdoor dining set that is being delivered over the next few days. The patio still isn’t even started yet – we just got the cost for it 2 days ago and still waiting on another cost estimate for the second part of it, and it was somewhat higher than hubby expected, so we might have to cut back on something, but I am still excited to get it completed and have a party! (sorry for the excited rambling there…it tends to happen with me sometimes…)

5. Yesterday was my 3 year wedding anniversary, and I am so very thankful to have my hubby be my soul mate. The card I gave him said it all perfectly – I am so lucky to have him in my life and I truly don’t know where I would be or what my life would be like without him. :)

Each week since I started following along with this, I am afraid I won’t be able to participate – that I won’t find enough to be happy about. I am pleasantly surprised that so far it’s been fairly easy to come up with at least five things! :) Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails