Monday, June 14, 2010

Sneak Peek at the Week

So, for today’s post, I thought I would give you a sneak peek into what posts I have planned for the rest of the week.  I wanted to post something today, and just couldn’t think of anything else to do.  Plus, Wednesday is a very special day for me, and I have a special post planned!   :)    That one is going to be left up to a surprise though…

Tuesday – if I post something this day, it will probably be related to TV, maybe a craft….if I even post tomorrow.

Wednesday – my very special, secret post!  It’s going back in time, and will include pictures, possibly making for a lengthy post.

Thursday – most likely Thursday Five from MannLand5, unless I become a very unhappy person as the week progresses.

Friday – my Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!  I’m going to leave the linky open into Saturday night this week, so I’m hoping more of you and your friends decide to join in the sharing this week.  Get your photos ready!  (Just pick one please – that way if you have a whole computer full of them like I do, you will be able to continue sharing week after week!)

Saturday – again, if I post anything on this day, it will either be related to TV, crafting, or my hubby’s upcoming week-long trip to his parents to go back to his actual office (he telecommutes, but has to go back once a quarter to show his face).  He leaves for that on Sunday…

Sunday (which I actually consider part of next week, but I thought I would just include it here anyway) – possibly 2 posts this day:  definitely a Father’s Day post, and depending on the questions this week, I might also post the Getting to Know You Sunday post (again, from MannLand5) as well.

Stay tuned….

(BTW – could I have used the word “post” just a few more times…?  Probably, but I thought I used it quite enough to begin with….not really going to edit this post to change that either)   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails