Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scrapbook Sunday

Yesterday was busy with yard work, then we ate dinner with my parents, grandmother and uncle.  Then I was just very tired, and didn’t feel like doing this post yesterday.  At least I did one this weekend!   :)

Happy Fall Page Hubby in front of our first ever fire outside on the patio!  Plus I managed to snap this really cool picture of the fire itself, even though being in that little frame does it no justice.  I used a premade template, but got rid of a few things and added in some of my own touches (fire frame included – that one was from a Halloween kit).

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween today!  Enjoy your trick or treating or any parties left to go to.  It’s quite chilly here today, so hopefully it’s warmer wherever you are or you are able to keep warm tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails