Saturday, October 2, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday

I didn’t get to do a Scrapbook Saturday post last week.  Honestly, I don’t even know what happened to my day last weekend.  I think I was just lazy and not on the computer much on Saturday, so I was going to do it Sunday, and then didn’t get the chance to then because we were at my grandmother’s a good portion of the morning/afternoon.  But anyway, here’s my page for this week:

Jen's Wedding Page I used a premade template, but I changed the background color and added the light blue elements, along with the text.  I’m still learning how to do things with that program.  These photos are from my long time friend’s wedding.  Her colors were a light blue and a light green, so I tried to incorporate the closest matches.  You have me and her in one photo, the items she had on the tables in the other photo, and me trying to be all artsy with one of the centerpieces in the third photo.  Her dress was beautiful, and it was so nice to see her so happy!  We have been friends since we were very young, since her grandmother is my grandmother’s hairdresser, and we were in the same grade at school.  Even our birthdays are only 3 days apart!  I also got to see another old high school friend there that I haven’t seen pretty much since high school.  It was a nice day.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails