Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HOPE Wine Charms

I said in yesterday’s post about my Cafe Press shop that I would have these posted either last night or today – didn’t happen until today, but they’re up and ready for orders at my Artfire site!

I made my first set of wine charms, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  During this month, ALL profits from the sales of each set will get donated to the American Cancer Society.  I am taking custom orders for these too, where you can request a certain bead color in support of a different cancer awareness or change the lettering to someone’s name, nickname, initials, etc. instead of the word “hope”.

Here are my sample photos:

hope wine charms1 - watermarked artfire

hope wine charms2 - watermarked artfire

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope wine charms detail - watermarked artfire Please check them out here and buy by the end of the month to show your support for breast cancer awareness and cancer research!  HOPE for a cure someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails