Friday, October 22, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday! (The late edition…)




 Didn’t get to do this post earlier and schedule it for today, so it’s coming in a late edition.  Happy Friday!  I had a pretty good day today, especially with hubby off.  We did some running around, ate yummy soup and salad at Olive Garden (if you have not had the Lasagne Fritta yet, you must try it!  So yummy!), and I spent the evening at a neighbor’s house chatting and ordering some new Pampered Chef stuff.  So, then I was sitting here going through my e-mails, and I get a daily pet calendar picture via e-mail…this was yesterdays:

I thought this was just too adorable!  It reminds me a little of my boys when they were only that big and actually used to like cuddling up with each other.   :)
I hope you all have a good weekend planned!  I’m hoping to make mine somewhat productive, and relaxing all at the same time.  I’m going to Hershey’s Chocolate World with some family tomorrow, and there’s a few things that need to be done around the house tomorrow, one of which is getting our basement window screen fixed.  Don’t know what tore that up, but it’s pretty much destroyed, and letting in monstrous crickets and spiders.  My dad just shop-vac’ed the entire basement this morning – gross…
Anyway – have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails