Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




Happy Halloween weekend!   :)    In the spirit of the holiday, I found this photo on I Can Has Cheezburger.  I wish I had good photos of my kitties all dressed up or having some Halloween fun, but no kitty costumes here.  We dressed Cody up as a Devil once, but the picture came out awful because I had too much stuff in the background.  Maybe I’ll share that one next year…
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!
(PS – If you want to join in on this post, you can create your own post, grab the button at the top, and leave me a comment with the link to your post, or even just a link to your photo online!)

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable kitty picture!! I love it!!!! What a cute idea for a Friday too!

    I am stopping by from the Weekend Hop and following you! I would like to invite you to our Halloween weekend hop too All Hallow's Eve - Creepy Crawl

    Have a great Halloweeny Weekend!!
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails