Friday, May 21, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!

It’s Friday again! I hope you all have something fun planned for this weekend.
I thought I would feature Dusty again this week, since Jaspy (Jasper’s well-used nickname) had the spotlight last week. Here he is, with all of his cuteness:
100_0314Way back, when we first brought them home, they had a small bed to share. This picture was taken when the boys were a little over 3 months old, so they no longer fit in the bed together anymore. But Dusty still loved sleeping in their bed, that is until it had to be thrown out because Jasper peed it in and totally ruined the foam structure! My dad was visiting us in NJ and decided to tuck Dusty in with his raggy cuddle towel – I thought it was adorable, since he slept right through it and stayed that way, so of course, perfect photo op! However, to this day, we have not been able to have a bed for them because Jasper likes to pee in them for some reason. He even cost us a $40 dog bed once, which they only had for a week or less! Same issue – the foam was ruined and could not be cleaned well enough for continued use. I’m still looking into ones that can be thrown entirely into the washing machine, but haven’t decided on splurging for it yet.
I hope you enjoy his adorable face as much as I do! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails