Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Allow me to introduce....

....my kitties! :) Meet Jasper and Dusty - they are wonderful additions to the family (well, most of the time)! The boys are 3 years old now, and will turn 4 around the end of August. They are like my children, especially since there are no real kids yet...


When we first brought them home....I can't believe they were so small then! Jasper is at the top, Dusty at the bottom.










And now...


All grown up! Dusty is on the left, Jasper on the right. They look mean in this picture! I don't have very many pictures of the two together in one shot though, so I picked the clearest one. I promise, Dusty is a sweetheart, and normally very adorable in his pictures. He kept his "kitten-face" as I always say. Jasper on the other hand can be a bit of a grump with anyone other than Joe or I - so beware when petting!


Since some of my posts will be about these guys, I thought I would give them an introduction first. I will share some stories of their life, as well as mine - think "Marley and Me" - and some of my favorite pictures from kitten onward. Look for "Favorite Kitty Pic Friday" or something along those lines in the future! I love my boys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails