Saturday, June 4, 2011

Maternity Photos!

I went running around/shopping with my parents yesterday, and then we all headed over to the local museum grounds to have my dad take some maternity photos for us.  Apparently, I did too much on my feet yesterday, because by the time I went to bed I had pitting edema in my right foot, which has not happened before, even though I do swell up a lot.  If you don’t know what pitting edema is, it’s when you have swelling to the point that if you push on it with your finger, it will leave a lasting indentation.  I ended up having to sleep mostly on my left side (supposed to help with kidney function and fluid retention) with my right foot propped up on a couple of pillows.  It’s better today, but still somewhat swollen.  I have to try to keep it up as much as possible this weekend, but I have stuff I want to get accomplished too, so it’s hard to figure out a good balance.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite shots from yesterday’s session (taken by my dad).  It is funny, though, that we saw our wedding photographer over there taking someone else’s engagement photos!  Hopefully she’s not offended that we didn’t call her – we’ll be seeing her in about 6 months for new family portraits instead.

DSCF0117

 

 

 

      DSCF0118

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF0120DSCF0123

  DSCF0126

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF0139DSCF0149 DSCF0165 DSCF0178

  DSCF0180

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was officially 37 weeks and 1 day for these pictures.  3 more weeks to go!  Though, at this point, my doctor says he hopes I go into labor soon so I can stop feeling miserable and uncomfortable, and I wouldn’t mind going a little early now either!  Car seat is installed, some baby clothes are washed, hospital necessities are starting to come together, nursery only needs a few decorative finishing touches – I’m pretty ready!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, I bet you are excited with only a few weeks left to go.

    I'm visiting from the Lady Bloggers Society. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails