Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!

I said in yesterday’s post I would try my best to get this post in this week – here it is!  I was a little stuck on which picture to use – I was even trying to find one on Cheezburger that related to my bad blogging or blogging in general, but had a hard time with that too.  Luckily the kitties gave us a nice photo op just a few minutes ago!  And all mostly by accident as well.   :)

kitties in carrier 1   kitties in carrier 2

These were taken with Hubby’s iPhone, and the first one had no flash, but they looked cuter.  I tried my best to adjust the lighting and such, but the other one had flash, so I’m posting that one too.  Ever since we brought Jasper home from having his one rear claw removed from his accident spaz out, he seems to enjoy lounging in there, so we removed the door and left it out for him to enjoy.  And since Jasper likes to pee in Dusty’s bed, we haven’t had that accessible for him lately (you see it sitting on top of the carrier – I need to use one of the baby’s waterproof pads under it, I think), Dusty has also been enjoying the coziness of the carrier.  Today, we managed to catch both of them in there at the same time!  I say it was mostly by accident because Hubby coaxed goosed Jasper into it, but didn’t know Dusty was already in there.  We saw Dusty come out, but Jasper stayed in, and eventually Dusty went back in, leaving this little snuggle session as the result!  I love my boys.   :)

If you would like to share your favorite kitty as well, grab the button above and create your own post.  Leave your link in the comment section below.  If you don’t have a blog, you can still comment and leave a link to your photo if it’s somewhere on the internet.

Have a great weekend!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails