This week is a “would you rather” theme. Head over to MannLand5 to join in the fun too!
1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq? Well, I kind of think they’re similar. I guess if we’re going to get into details, a BBQ would definitely involve the grill whereas a picnic would be more like cold sandwiches and stuff while sitting on a blanket in a park? Of the two, I’d rather a BBQ, but as I said in yesterday’s post, my family apparently can’t deal with a BBQ (even if I do all the work!) and we’re going out to a restaurant tomorrow. So really, compared to the restaurant thing, I’d rather do either of the above options! I think Hubby and I are going to have our own picnic/BBQ today though. Sometimes a pregnant lady wants the food she wants and doesn’t want to go to a restaurant where eating is more difficult due to the tables and big belly in the way!
2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less? bra-less – many times I stay in my pj’s most of the day at home, and don’t wear a bra. I will never go out bra-less or without some sort of support, but I even have doctor’s orders to go bra-less at home right now (thanks to the heat and my wonderful pregnancy skin issues…)
3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation? the vacation! I’m not much of a shopper to begin with. I buy what I need when I need it, and I try to buy on sale or where it’s cheaper. I’m not a very “fashionable” person, and I have enough clothes and such that I’m happy with, so definitely the vacation (preferably a Disney cruise!)
4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets? Um, yuck! neither, but I guess the escargot would slide down whole a lot better than the crickets.
5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race? Definitely the Amazing Race. I watch both shows, but I can’t stand being dirty and smelly for that long, and I hate being hungry. At least on the race if you get dirty or hungry, you know a pit stop is coming to clean up, recharge, and you get to see some awesome places.
6. would you rather be hot or cold? usually hot, but with being pregnant in this heat we’re having now, I’d rather be cold at the moment.
7. would you rather go to the beach or lake? beach
8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits? that’s a hard decision. I hate wearing shorts with unshaved legs that are that bad, but armpits are so much easier to shave than legs. I really can’t decide on this one.
Have a great finish to your 3 day weekend (if you are fortunate enough to enjoy one of those for the holiday)!