Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to Know You

So, the host of this link up decided to go British for this week’s questions in honor of the royal wedding this past Friday.  I didn’t watch it at all, and I don’t care.  They’re British royalty, they are the future king and queen of England, not the USA, so really, why should I care so much about it here?  If you were all into it, fine, but not me, and that’s what I think.

But getting back to today’s questions, here they are:

1. did you watch the royal wedding?  As I just said above, not at all.  I didn’t even catch a glimpse of it on the 3 channels it was on, because I was still sleeping until 10am when it ended.

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?  coffee and a scone, but really I’d rather it be a different pastry, like a doughnut or crumb bun…none of which I should eat anyway…

3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?  Um, I don’t know…never fell into the whole cute prince thing.  And again – I don’t care.

4. can you speak in a english accent?  LOL, not at all!  I’ve tried, but it doesn’t work.  I can’t really do any kind of accent. 

5. do you own a fancy hat?  Again, not at all!  I have 2 baseball caps with Eeyore on them, and even those I hardly ever wear.  I also used to have 2 fisherman’s hats, again, both with Eeyore on them, but I think they’re lost somewhere at my parents house.  I don’t really have any desire to own a fancy hat either.

6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?  Well, I like some of the perks of a castle, especially if I don’t have to do the cleaning, but parts of them seem cold and not so homey, so probably an English cottage.

7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married?  were you even born?  I honestly had to look this up.  Without a year on here, I had no clue when they got married.  The answer I found was July 29th, 1981.  So, I was exactly 12 days old.  And Hubby would have been turning exactly 1 year old that day.

8. have you found your prince?  Oh, yes!  Through a friend via the Internet on top of it all!  We have now been together for 12 years this July, and married for 4 years this June!   :)  I call him my soul mate though.   :)

That’s all the questions this week.  If you’d like to participate too, just go to her blog listed in the badge above, and create your own post, then link it up on her site.  I’m going to try to get in at least one more post this week before Favorite Kitty Pic Friday, if not more.  We’ll see how the week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails