Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




It’s Friday yet again! But this week seemed to go slow for me. It was a mostly lazy week, after my week of cleaning the whole house, top to bottom, last week to prep for that family gathering on Sunday. Unfortunately for me, it rained, and everyone ended up indoors, which is not what I had planned for! So, sorry I haven’t posted again this week, but I sort of took a break from everything this week.
I have decided not to do the linky for this post anymore. At least for now. I wasn’t getting much, if any response, so I’m not going to create a linky for it as of now. I will continue to do the post, and I will continue to put the badge up there for anyone to participate in if they’d like. If you would like to participate and share your favorite feline with me or anyone else who reads my blog, then just leave a comment with a link to your own blog post or your favorite photo if it’s on the interwebs somewhere. :)
My choice for this week:
IMG_1991 This is my parents cat, Tiny. This picture was taken around Christmas last year. I went to their house to help my mom put up and decorate their mini tree, which we were afraid she would destroy, but (at least for that day) she was more interested in it’s box than the actual tree! She’s a very interesting cat – we have no idea where she came from, since they got her from the Humane Society, and the workers there even guessed her age wrong. She is somewhere between 1-2 years old now, confirmed by her regular vet. She is super people friendly, but at the same time scrounges and scavenges for things, so we’re not sure if she was a stray and just so happened to be around a lot of people, or if she was in a home, but not taken care of and fed properly. She did cause quite a fuss this week though – my mom wanted me to come and clip her nails. My dad is perfectly capable of doing this, but somehow I became the nail clipper. When I told her I wouldn’t make a special trip just to do that on that particular day, we had a fight. That was Tuesday. My mom was at my house yesterday (Thursday) and it was the first time she talked to me since that fight (which is not like her, since she has a habit of calling every single day). I guess things are OK now, but she needs to learn and deal with the fact that I might not always be able to clip her cats nails, especially right at the moment when she asks.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun weekend planned! My in-laws will be here sometime today until Sunday, so I might not be posting all weekend yet again.
If you’d like to share, comment below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails