Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!





It’s Friday again! Hope you all had a great week and have a fun weekend planned! Welcome to my weekly Friday post. I started this post just to share my love of cats, my own kitties adorable and funny photos, or even just some others that I find amusing. I then decided to open it up with a linky, and try to get others to share as well! This is not strictly a means of getting more followers for me or those who link up (but if that happens, great!) – just a way for us all to share. So if you’d like to join in, here’s what you do:
If you have a blog of your own, grab the button above, put it in your own post, then pick one photo of your own kitty, a friend or family member’s kitty, or even one from the web that you just love. Photography skills do not matter – just a favorite picture. Put the photo in your post along with a little explanation about the photo, a story about the kitty, or just a fun cat fact. Then link up here with the linky below! Share with your friends and invite them to join as well. If you don’t have a blog of your own, but would still like to participate, you can leave a comment below with a link to your picture if it’s somewhere on the internet. I do this every Friday, so get those photos ready! :)
My choice for this week:
IMG_2429Jasper was sunbathing in the light from the patio sliding doors, and even though I don’t know much about lighting and such when it comes to photography, I thought this shot came out pretty well! He really is a beautiful cat (once you get past the pudge!).
Sorry I haven’t posted much recently. I was on vacation the whole week last week, and then this week has been kind of busy and frazzled. I went on a bus day trip with the baton twirling group to do a performance at Bethany Beach, DE yesterday, and since I came back from vacation I had to make the jewelry sets my grandmother wanted as a birthday gift for someone as well as plan my first private dance lesson. So I haven’t been on the computer much, I’m behind on my blog reading as well as my own blogging, and the week ahead won’t get much better as I have to clean my entire house, top to bottom! It’s just that time to do it, but it also works out to be just in time to have a clean house for my dad’s side of the family, who are all coming for a BBQ on the 15th (what did I get myself into??? should be interesting!!!). So bear with me as we end summer. I will try to post something, if not a few things, before next Friday’s Kitty Pic post, because I definitely have things to write about - but if you don’t read anything from me, I have either collapsed from exhaustion or all the cleaning supply fumes!
But, please share your favorite kitties with me in the meantime! :)

      This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries 8/6/2010 12:00:00 AM (North America - Eastern Standard Time

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails