Friday, September 10, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




TGIF!  Except that I have to get up very early in the morning tomorrow to go deal with the crazies that show up at 6:30am for the yard sale at my parents house.  I’m hoping to sell some stuff or get some orders for my craft stuff, but not looking forward to getting up before the sun does.
Anyway, I was feeling nostalgic again today when I went to pick a photo for this post.  Here’s my choice for this week:
cody in bed Here is Cody again (click on the link to read more about him).  He used to love to burrow into things.  I have a few pictures of him buried under towels, etc.  I think for this picture I actually covered him with the blankets, but he obviously enjoyed it and stayed long enough for a picture.  I love my cats now, and I’m very glad to have had the time I had with Cody, but I still miss him sometimes.
If you’d like to share a picture of your favorite feline(s), copy the badge above and create your own blog post and leave a comment below with your link, or just leave a link to the photo somewhere on the internet.  I’d love to see what your furry kids are up to!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails