Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




It’s Friday again!  The weather is a little crazy here this week – 94 degrees forecasted for today, and it’s supposed to be fall!  I was starting to get used to the slightly cooler weather, and was absolutely loving the fact that we could have the windows open and be cool (if not down right chilly some mornings) while saving some money on our electric bill.  The AC went back on yesterday!
Anyway, here’s my choice for this week’s post:
IMG_1452 Dusty is so adorable when he sleeps!  I remember he was so pathetic when I took this picture – it’s part of a series of photos from that moment.  So sweet!   :)
I hope you all have a nice weekend planned.  I will be going to a baton/dance performance for the group I teach with, and hoping all goes well, since the director won’t be there!  I also plan to enjoy my patio as much as possible this weekend.
If you’d like to participate in this post, grab the badge up top, create your own post, and link it here in a comment, or just leave a comment with a link to your favorite kitty pic if it’s viewable on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails