Friday, December 3, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




Hello! It’s the end of the week again, and I hope you all have something fun or relaxing planned! I’m having a busy 2 days – I’ll be at what is probably PA’s largest craft/gift show all day today, and tomorrow hubby and I have a few things to do before getting ready for the baton twirling group’s annual banquet. It’s always a nice night to get together outside of the practice or performing setting, but I am having a really hard time figuring out what to wear. I have nice dress pants that still fit me, but I’m having issues with tops – all the ones I currently own are a little snug for my liking, and I bought 2 new tops tonight, both the same size, but one is still snug and the other one is so huge it totally drowns me! How does that happen?! I really liked them both, but now I have to try to exchange them for different sizes, or shop somewhere else altogether on Saturday morning and hope to find something. I’m frustrated in the clothing department right now.
Anyway, back to what today’s post is really about:
IMG_1746 Jasper just loves the blankets! This brown one seems to be his favorite, but the gray fleecy one we have will do just fine if the brown one is not in sight. He usually only snuggles up on your lap between your legs if you have the blanket. He drags this blanket from the couch in the family room all the way through our kitchen and dining room to the front living room or through the kitchen and hallway. Every night. He’s not usually snuggled under this blanket, like above, but if you put it that way he doesn’t seem to mind! My poor boys had their yearly vet visit tonight along with their rabies and distemper shots. Dusty was shaking and scared, Jasper just crouched low, but overall they did well, and seemed unaffected by the shots this evening. I remember when Cody would go to the vet, and they would have to throw a towel over his head because he would hiss and spit, and try to bite the vet and techs! I’m so glad my boys aren’t like that. You can tell they don’t want to be there, but they are calm and quiet.
If you’d like to share your favorite kitty, please grab the button above and create your own post that you can link here in the comments section, or just leave a comment with a link to your photo somewhere online.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails