Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




Merry Christmas Eve!  I hope you are all ready for the big day tomorrow or having fun celebrations today already.  We will be heading to church this evening (since I really like the new pastor this year), and then over to my parent’s neighbor’s house (she’s also the MIL of my mom’s second cousin, and they stay with her when they come in from Pittsburgh, so we visit with them).  Tomorrow we will go out for a buffet lunch with my one grandmother, uncle, parents, and aunt and uncle.  When my grandparents started getting a little too old for cooking big meals, they decided to take everyone out on Christmas day instead, and even though I never liked going out to eat on a holiday, my only remaining grandmother loves this tradition, especially now with my grandfather gone, so we still go and then we head back to her house to exchange gifts and play Wii games.  Usually we headed to my other grandmother’s house in the evening, but that won’t be happening this year…
So here are my photo choices for this week (they are pretty much my last Christmas kitty pics I have of my own kitties, so I better take some new ones for next year!):
santa cats1I don’t know why the picture quality is so bad.  I guess these weren’t the original files.  This was the boys first Christmas.  We tied pretty ribbons on them (don’t worry, they were supervised the whole time and the ribbons came off immediately following pictures), and posed them on the sofa with our Santa hat.  Jasper did not want to stay for anything.  Dusty was perfectly content to sit and let us snap away.
Santa DustyAs seen here!  I really need to find the original files of these somehow.  This picture quality is terrible, but these are all I had to work with at this time.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I will try to post again on New Year’s, but before then will be very busy and crazy for me.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails