Friday, November 12, 2010

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




Happy Friday!  I realize I haven’t blogged in about 2 weeks.  I even missed this regular post last week!  I’m not really going to apologize here, but thanks for sticking with me.  I’ve just sort of been in a creative slump.  I haven’t felt like blogging, I haven’t gotten any crafts done, and I haven’t even worked on any new stuff to teach my baton twirling girls (which that doesn’t matter at this point, but I need to get going and prepare for when it does!).  I’m hoping to break this bad cycle with this post today though.  I do have an update on a few things, but that’s not what this post is about, so it will have to go in another one.
Back to today’s post.  Here’s my choice for this week:
100_0294
I chose this one because I never shared it before (or at least I don’t think I did) and even though the boys are all grown up now and don’t typically snuggle together anymore, they actually have done it a couple times recently, and it made me think of these days.  This was taken the very first night we had them in our apartment.  We made the bathroom the “safe room” for that night, so they wouldn’t feel overwhelmed, and even though we put a nice cozy towel inside the carrier, they decided the top was much better!  Dusty is on the left and Jasper on the right.  They were just too adorable back then!  I miss the days when they were little and enjoyed snuggling with each other.  It’s a rarity these days, but I love it when they somehow end up together again.
If you’d like to share too, please grab the button at the top of the post, and create your own blog post then leave a link in the comments below.  Or just leave a link to the photo online somewhere.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails