Friday, December 16, 2011

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season so far!  I can't believe Christmas is just a week away already.  Time is flying and I'm not done with everything yet.  And Bean is going to be so spoiled this year!  I know he doesn't even know what's going on yet, but he will be 6 months old and can finally start playing with bigger, more fun toys, so we couldn't help ourselves.  But there will be a Christmas post later for the Christmas link up I've been participating in every Tuesday this month.
Back to my photo choice.  Here is Jasper enjoying some lap time with me.  It doesn't happen often anymore, so he was purring up a storm!  (He looks a little grumpy, but I guess that's just his look.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails