Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!

I hope you all have been having better weather than we have the last couple days.  Rain, rain, rain!  Today is supposed to be sunny though, but slightly chilly, so Bean will get to wear his one new fleecy outfit for the first time (if it fits him yet – he’ll be 5 months old on Wednesday, but still wears some 0-3 clothes and some 3-6 are still a tad big on him!)!  I can’t wait to see how cute he looks in it!  Fleecy baby clothes are just too cute.   :)

Well, back to the original star of this post…here is my choice for the week:

DSCF0356 Dusty sunbathing by the patio door.  He’s such a pretty kitty!   :)

I hope you all have a good weekend.  We will be preparing the house for Thanksgiving, and hopefully doing some outside prep/clean-up for the winter.  I also hope to buy my chest freezer between today and this weekend, so hopefully we will have that in time for Thanksgiving as well!  I never thought I would get excited about having a chest freezer…  Oh, the life of a domesticated, stay-at-home, breastfeeding mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails