Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!

Well, I haven’t done this in a while either!  But here’s a most recent picture that I think is just too funny:

Ben and Jasper Bean and Jasper!  Bean looks very happy, Jasper not so much.  But he actually stayed there and let Bean lay on him to take the picture!  He makes for such a soft pillow.  ;)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We will be going to the Redner’s Family Expo on Sunday, where the twirling group I teach for is performing, and this performance I will actually be the announcer!  Oh boy…I hope they like my voice, because I don’t really like it.  I’m a little nervous, but at least I have cards to read from.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails