Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting to Know You

I didn’t get to participate in this the last week, maybe even two now – I lost track.  This is also supposed to be a Sunday post, but she still has the linky up, so I’m making sure I participate this week, even if I am a little late!

This week’s questions with my answers:

1. do you watch/read the news?  Hardly ever.  I’m not at a complete loss with what’s going on in the world, thanks to commercials for the news, my dad, and Hubby.  Otherwise, reading the news and watching it are usually just too boring for me or depressing. 

2. how would you describe your "look"?  very casual.  I’d probably be an ideal candidate for “What Not to Wear”, but I don’t spend much money on clothing, and when I do buy new stuff it’s to replace something that finally wore out, and I still won’t spend much.  I only buy necessary clothing, and I tend to shop at Wal-Mart and Target, sometimes Fashion Bug.  I have a hard time finding clothing that fits and is flattering, so most of the time it’s jeans and a t-shirt.  Except for right now – it’s maternity clothes from Motherhood Maternity, and I only have a few pieces of that too!

3. did you play sports in high school or college?  Only whatever I was required to for phys. ed. classes.  I stayed in shape in high school by dancing (tap, jazz, and ballet), and twirling baton.  Those are my sports (and yes, I consider them sports – you may have your own opinion, but no debating here, kthanks).

4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?  Heels, considering I never wear them anyway.  I wore them on my wedding day, and I have a pair of black strappy ones that have a very small heel, but I haven’t worn those in ages because they no longer fit my feet very well.  But I use lip gloss/balm at least once a day, sometimes more.

5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?  I can’t really pick a favorite.  I watch too much TV, period.

6. would you rather bake or cook?  Either.  Depends on what I’m baking or cooking.  I don’t do much baking because I really shouldn’t eat the products of baking, but I like to do both.

7. shorts or skirts?  shorts.  I never was much of a skirt/dress wearer, but I did buy a maternity dress for an upcoming wedding, and I am hoping to wear it this weekend for my baby shower as well, depending on the weather and temperature.

8. what's your favorite scary movie?  Again, I don’t really have one.  I used to watch more scary movies, but lately some of them are just too scary for me and freak me out to the point of not sleeping.  Even just thinking about them now is starting to give me the creeps!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails