Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




TGIF!  Well, not really for me.  We are starting that really big house painting project this weekend while we can get my dad’s help (even though I will be at a baton twirling competition until the afternoon tomorrow), but I’ve already started prepping the walls by sanding and spackling, and taping of the trim will hopefully get somewhat done today.  So, while many of you enjoy your weekend, we will be hard at work here for quite a few days this week.  We do have some exciting things happening this week though – I start my Preparing for Childbirth classes on Sunday, and we go for the 3D ultrasound on Wednesday!  Especially excited for that day!  :)
This week, as promised, I have Favorite Kitty Pic Friday in video format.  Hopefully I get this all to work properly, since I never put video in a post before.  Here’s Dusty:
I hadn’t seen Dusty do this in a while, but sometimes when he gets wild, he really goes wild!  He’s up in the cat tree perch, and you have to consider that there is a big hole that takes up a good portion of the resting area – it’s amazing he doesn’t fall through at all!  We don’t usually have the video camera charged and ready to go, so thankfully Hubby’s phone can shoot video so we were able to finally get at least one of the cats doing something silly!
I hope you all enjoyed this video – I still laugh every time I watch it!   :)  If you would like to share your own favorite kitty photo or video, just create a post of your own, grab the badge from the top of this post, and link your post here in the comments.  If you don’t have a blog but would still like to share, just leave a comment with the link to your photo.
Hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails