Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorite Kitty Pic Friday!




I didn’t get to put up another post this week before today, and I don’t even have any good excuse.  I’ve just had no energy or motivation for anything these days.  I guess that third trimester fatigue set in.  I still haven’t really gotten into the whole “nesting” thing yet.  I know there are things I want to do, but most days I just don’t feel like getting out of bed, and when I do, I end up on the couch most of the day, taking cat naps here and there.  Yesterday, however, we had to get up early-ish (early for me, considering my usual wake up time has been 10am lately!) to go to the OB, and for some amazing reason I actually had some motivation to get things done!  I didn’t accomplish a lot, but anything these days is an accomplishment over nothing at all.  If I can sit here comfortably, I might try to at least start some other posts and schedule them.  Sitting at my computer lately hasn’t been exactly comfy for a long period.
So, here’s my choice for this week.  This picture was taken just a couple days ago:
DSCF0101 Please don’t mind my tired, dopey-looking face.  I was tired, I don’t wear makeup (unless it’s a party or special occasion) and it was chilly in the house.  Jasper can not pass up the opportunity to lay on a blanket, but usually on the recliner he likes to go under the blanket, and then Dusty just likes a lap in general, and will sit on top of Jasper whether he’s under or on top of the blanket.  (You may remember this post.)  So, I had a full lap of kitties, and for a while it was so nice to have all that kitty snuggling.  After a while though, my hip started to hurt and I had to get them off so I could move my legs. 
I hope you all have a nice weekend planned.  I will be at a yard sale a good portion of the day tomorrow, and then I will be helping out to organize a performance for the baton group in the late afternoon.  The director won’t be there, so hopefully the show goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails