Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365: Week 1

I decided to participate in this project this year, with a new addition to the family and the fact that Laura created this link up for it!  I figured it would give me a reason to blog at least once a week, since I have been slacking too busy to blog as much as I’d like these days.  Please forgive the quality of my photos.  I do own a nice camera, but all of these pictures were taken with my phone, because that’s what I had handy.  I will take photos with whatever I can as the year goes on.  Maybe with my camera, maybe with my phone.

Day 1:  New Years Day. I'm not ready for Christmas season to be over and to have to take this down.  (It’s still up, along with everything else.  I still don’t want to I have been too busy to deal with it.)

IMAG0049

Day 2: This is the Man of the House.

IMAG0051

Day 3: There was apparently some snow in our county. At my house, this was the extent of the snow we saw.

IMAG0052

Day 4: Visit to the dermatologist. I dread going there more than the dentist now I think. At least I got this out of it to help with my eczema!  (a few applications now, and the patches aren’t gone, but they certainly feel better!  Now if only Bean could use this…his poor arms and back are all splotchy with it too…)

IMAG0061

Day 5: I made avocado for Bean with my baby bullet. Can't wait to see the face he makes when he tries that! :)

IMAG0053

Day 6: My first home cooked meal at least for a week. It's been crazy with the holidays and taking care of Bean with Hubby working at night too.  Cheese tortellini with three cheese pasta sauce, salad, and garlic bread.  All easy, and dinner was made as quickly as it took to boil water and cook the pasta, but a meal at home that wasn’t fast food nontheless!

IMAG0055

Day 7: Just awake after a 1 hour and 15 minute nap. This hardly ever happens as 30 minutes is usually his nap length. He may have slept longer if my mom hadn't called and woke him up.  (He did it again today!  Just shy of a 2 hour nap today!  I don’t know if this little cold he has going is doing it or what, but this new “schedule” was nice.  I don’t expect it to stay, but one can dream, right?)

IMAG0059

If you’re here from the link up, thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my little blog here and the posts I get to write as often as I can.  I’m looking forward to participating in this every week!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love the snow comment.

    Ethan did not enjoy avocado. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails